Saturday 22 June 2013

Hi all,

I just wanted to check in to let you know how I'm doing. Yesterday Theo and I biked 146km from Thunder Bay in 15-20km/h headwind, cool temperatures and rain/mist. Ave speed 20km/h, max speed 42km/h. Ice baths, nutrition and stretching have been key. Uncle Steve has done some pretty solid driving too!
Today I ended up doing about 129km in a warm, sunny and hilly. ave speed 25km/h max speed ~52km/h. woo hoo! The views were amazing today. I can't wait to get pictures up and write stories. However, I haven't been sleeping too well (wildlife keeping me up) so I'm going to bed soon.  I'll have to share another time. Talk to you next time I have an internext connection, I promise!
Twitter, facebook and the website, www.strongfreehappy.ca, will have more constant updates, especially when cell/internet reception is lacking.

Thanks for reading! keep smiling!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment